ASIC Accreditation is an internationally renowned quality standard for schools, colleges, universities and online learning providers, and is recognised by the UK Home Office.
The well-defined and objective benchmarking of ASIC’s accreditation brings independent information to both students and education professionals.
Accreditation through ASIC will help students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
Our international accreditation allows students to gain a realistic and honest picture of what an institution is really like in terms of quality, resources, student support and ethics.
Drawing on nearly three decades of international education experience, ASIC has a unique insight into the global education market.
As education becomes increasingly globalised, the need for quality assurance becomes ever more important. Institutions need to ensure that they are recruiting genuine and appropriately qualified students, while students themselves look to ensure that they receive a quality learning experience, allowing them to achieve their maximum academic potential whilst having their social and pastoral needs fully addressed.
ASIC has also gained many recognitions, memberships and affiliations (a full list can be found here) in acknowledgement of our commitment to quality in education:
- Recognised by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in the UK for the Student Visitor Visa Route
- Gained ISO 9001:2008 Accredited Certification
- Member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA
- Member of the British Quality Foundation
- Appointed by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (IoEE) as its quality assurance body – http://www.ioeeinternational.org.uk/
- Affiliate Member of ENQA, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Member of GUIDE Association, Global Universities in Distance Education
- Member of UN Academy Impact group
- Member of The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)